- to access, rectify or delete the data you have provided to us,
- to withdraw any consent you have given us in order to process personal data
- tell us to stop sending you information about our products and services
- to answer any questions you may have about our online privacy practices.
We encourage you to read this Policy before using the www.dentalpremier.ro Website. By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
What information we collect and how we use it
Within this Site, you provide us with the following personal data:
1. Within the contact forms or via chat:
The personal data we collect in these sections are:
- First name
- Email adress
- Dental X-ray
We use this data to enable you to make various requests to us and to contact you, either in relation to our products and services, or in relation to the exercise of your rights regarding the personal data collected and processed through the Site.
2. In the newsletter section:
The personal data we collect in this section is:
- Email address
- Your name
We use this data to send you marketing materials (ie messages that present news, new features or promotional offers).
We will not send you marketing materials unless you have given your consent to this by registering in the newsletter section to receive information about our products and services. You can choose to stop receiving these materials at any time. You just need to follow the instructions included in the email, check the unsubscribe button or send a reply with your request.
About cookies and log files
Like most websites in Romania and abroad, we use “cookie” technology in statistical reporting on the web page. A cookie is a piece of information sent by a web page, saved by your computer’s browser on your hard drive. It retains information that a web page would need to personalize your experience (ie dynamic images on the site, language settings preferences, etc.) and gather statistical information about the web page, such as web pages visited, downloads made , the domain name of the Internet provider and the country of origin of the visitors, as well as the addresses of the pages visited immediately before and after entering our page. The information in the cookies allows us to trace the “clicks” you have made (more precisely, the paths followed by visitors to reach our page as they move from one page to another).
We also use standard web server log files that help us count visitors and evaluate the technical capacity of our site. We use this information to find out how many people visit the site, help us arrange the pages in an attractive way for users, have a page that is easy to use in the browser and provide visitors with more useful pages. We record information about page traffic, but not information about individual visitors to our page.
We use Google Analytics to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use the website.
The “help” part of the toolbar of most browsers shows you how to block the acceptance of new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. However, do not forget that without cookies you may not be able to fully benefit from all the features of our web page.
Personal data of minors under 16 years of age
Minors under the age of 16 should not submit any personal data to the website without the permission (consent or approval) of their legal guardian.
Our site will never knowingly collect personal data from persons it knows to be minors (under 16 years of age), nor will it use or disclose it to any unauthorized third party without the express consent of the legal guardian.
Taking into account the technology available in such situations, we will make reasonable efforts to verify whether the holder of parental responsibility for the child has given or approved consent and whether the personal data is entered by a minor under the age of 16.
The information we transmit
We will not transmit your personal data to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- With your consent;
- If it is necessary to transmit some information in order to provide the products and services requested by you.
- If the information is necessary for the company’s partners to improve or facilitate some services or products requested by you. The partner companies have the right to use the personal data provided only to the extent necessary for the execution of the service requested by you (e.g. transmission of the services and/or products ordered, processing of payment information, etc.).
- We may transmit personal data to authorities or public institutions according to legal provisions or in good faith if:
- is stipulated in a legal provision;
- prevents a crime or protects national security;
- protect individual safety or public safety;
- this information is necessary in order to resolve various legal situations.
- if your activities contravene the terms and conditions established by our company, or the instructions for the use of certain products and services;
- if our company merges or is acquired in whole or in part by another company, and the database is transferred to the new operator.
- in the event that our company becomes insolvent, voluntarily or involuntarily, through the liquidator, administrator or buyer, the database can be sold, authorized, traded only with the consent of the court.
- If the situations mentioned above occur, you will be notified by e-mail or by a notice posted on the website.
Links to other pages
Security of personal data
The security of personal data is important to us. We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical precautions to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, use and all other lawful forms of processing of personal data in our possession. We also use an SSL secured internet connection, encrypted to prevent interception (https).
Your rights in relation to personal data collected and processed through the website
In accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, registered persons, as data subjects, have the following rights:
- the right to information
- the right of access
- the right of rectification
- the right of opposition
- the right to request erasure (the right to be forgotten)
- the right to request restriction of processing
- right of carriage
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision
- the right to complain to the ANSPDCP – Supervisory Authority.
You can exercise any of these rights by completing a request and sending it to our DPO, Mr. MAGDA ADRIAN, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +40722 235 092.